Monday, January 5, 2009

Electric Company

A few years back I ordered the Electric Company, a 70's child show, from itunes for my youngest daughter to watch on a road trip in the car. Well fast-forward to 2009. She is still into the Electric Company, and it is the weirdest and most delightful thing the see your my child enjoying a show I absolutely loved as a child. What's more is it helps with phonics, an area I still feel she needs help in. It doesn't get any better than Bill Cosby, Rita Moreno, & Morgan Freeman teaching phonics.




...and the big news is The Electric Company 2009 in set to premiere on PBS January 19th. Whoopi Goldberg and other stars will be singing and rapping this time and I think it will surely be a blast! Round up your children 6 - 9 years old and sit them down in front of the tube for the new Electric Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment