Here were the lessons:
1) Reading - We started by reading a sight word book.
2) Spelling & sight word study - These are all sight words that we study made into a sentence.
3) Grammar - We practiced sentence structure. Spacing of letters & words, and punctuation.
4) Fine motor skills - Peeling backing and pasting onto the paper was fine motor exercise.
5) Science - One question about how many sticky fingers a frog has led us to studying frog species and frog anatomy.
And that's how you fold many lessons into a project!