Monday, August 27, 2012

We're Back!

Homeschooling blast off in 5 4 3 2 1!  Eleventh grader will be doing public homeschooling and 7th grader will be on a homegrown curriculum that she and I created. Nearly 3 year-old will be doing learning play stuff.

I will be posting on this blog again, but not sure how just yet. The only thing I know is that we are homeschooling again, and I like to chronicle that by using this blog.

This is about what it will look like for the next few months. Check the facial expressions and body language, pictures don't lie :)








2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! :)
    I feel you on using the blog to chronicle your time/experiences. We're back, too (blogging, that is).
    Looking forward to seeing all you all get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following you too. Can you remind me again how old yours are?

    ReplyDelete