- Babies who latch on better (although I am a mom who nurses long-term, this is the third child who is giving me the business getting the process started right)
- Another pain pill (nothing stronger than motrin, narcotics make me crazy).
- Friday to come, so the project we have in house can come to an end (my husband is doing most of the work, but I've been doing a smidgen from my perch on the couch.
- To be able to sleep in my bed again (the bed is not comfy because of my incision).
- My older children to understand that it is NOT business as usual around here (the trips to the library are really at the bottom of my list right now--hubby took them though).
- A bucket to contain all the love and joy I feel for my new baby, and our new family.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Home at Last!
Well I had the baby! I am home with my munchkin. We arrived back at the homestead on Sunday. I am recovering from my third c-section, so I mostly stay on the couch. Except for today, I did way too much and now I regret it. I had to take the munchkin to the doctor, which then turned into a trip to the hospital across town for lab work. Don't worry all was fine. It was just a standard check up. Here are some things I need right now: